Skip to main content

Romans 8:28

2012 08 27

Praise the Lord for 怎 Young 都美 - Season 2 with at least 230 attendance including 102 visitors!

Really thank God for the amazing team led by Nilson on this amazing effort in such a short time.




The models

We really experienced (at least I did) Romans 8:28 that day which says 'And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.'



Gathering the leaders...

...to announce that Rev. Khee Vun's (our speaker) flight delayed and I bet you know the rest of the story.



Short briefing on the phone and I was up!

Praise the Lord for such an opportunity to experience Him in such critical moment.

It was also the last day in youth for Jai Voon because she will be going Penang for further studies.


All the best sister.



The wall of metamorphosis~


Puffs...


...and satay~
(finished faster than you could say satay)

Overall it was really good because all the actors really have a breakthrough on stage and the whole atmosphere was exciting (thanks to all the amazing people behind the scenes like Vui Hiung, Shen Ling, Edwin and the team, etc).

Personally it was a bit disappointing (I believe some have the same feeling too) because most of us were expecting Rev. Khee Vun to speak but nonetheless I believe everyone still enjoyed the day.

Also had a great buffet dinner with the badminton gang a few days before the event and it was really a stomach filled night for me.


Cheers~

Rushed to catch a movie right after the dinner (stomach full of food).



Compared to Dinosaur Project, ParaNorman was way better (sorry).


Well it's 1:10am and I've not much to write for now and I'll need to rest up for the morning.

“For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.” (Romans 12:4-5 NIV)



Thank You Lord for the amazing work You've done among our Chinese Youth especially in 怎 Young 都美 - Season 2. Thank God for Nilson's leadership and I continue to uphold his life to You to guide and use him mightily for Your Kingdom. Pray also for Jai Voon and others who'll be leaving/already left KK for studies that they'll glorify You not only in their studies but in their everyday lives will shine for You. Lord I ask Your anointing and guidance to be upon our diocese even as we're facing hardships, we'll be faithful to You. Bless our Bishop, Rector, Reverends, Pastors, Staffs as well as all the leaders that they'll be good and faithful servants of the Lord. In the name of Christ, amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January~welcoming February~

Wow...didn't know that lots of things can happen in one month... Lots of things to thank the Lord for I was surprised to see the 'changes' in the office after a few days of leave and it really delighted me~XD New sofa in the office This new sofa had been my resting place ever since it was there Nothing like a nice nap after a good meal during lunch:-) Well I didn't mention that I hit into a rubbish truck in my previous posts and spoiled my bumper but I thank God that it's finally replaced and... ...voila! On a Thursday night after CG, we went to The Crossing for yam cha and saw some unusual stuffs and one of them... ...is this-.-" My drink SCS's drink (ppl commented his 'high taste' of tea~XD) Well January's really a new season for me because i'm back to student life again (sort of) I'm in the Moore College External Studies Course and this time it's intensive (3 weeks in a row with 1 week of practical module)

Delight~

I think it's my first time going to such a concert outside of church and it was really an eye-opener Normally I wouldn't wanna participate in these kind of things but for the sake of blogging (partly) I went to enjoy the show and indeed, I enjoyed it! Music Across Borders Held at Dewan Canselor, UMS The hall The hall was actually quite huge and I like the spotlights throughout the whole performance The guys  The ladies Funny sisters See? They started off with a local team of youth choir and then followed by Europe team (I was thinking very hard to figure what their performance was trying to tell us) Local youth choir Team from Europe Hmm... No idea... Yeah... I've used my phone to record some of the performance but I actually used up too much battery on the first part because I didn't know there was a second part (Malaysia Operafest Children's Choir) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Take some time to watch the videos (though not

The Good Job and Good Bye of Kim Jong-hyun

The recent passing of Kim Jong-Hyun on 18 December 2017, a 27-year-old lead singer of the massively popular K-pop boy band SHINee, shocked the world as much as his worldwide fans.  Jonghyun was the best artist who loved music more than anyone and gave his all on the stage ...I t is heartbreaking to deliver such sad news to the fans who loved him. His "suicide note" (unofficial English translation) can be found online, which seems to express the struggle and sufferings were beyond his limits, hence he decided to end his life. However, discussion about the "suicide note" was ongoing and one of the comments said... As outsiders, we will never know what happened in this man's life. We only saw what he and the SM wanted us to see. At the end of the day, we didn't know Jonghyun nor his suffering. I think that is the worst part. We can be a fans but we shouldn't delude ourselves into thinking we know that person and their life. Other than feeling of