Skip to main content

FeBrUaRy~NeW~nEw~NeW~

February really was a month of blessings for me:-)

Lots of blessing came in - the blessing of cash, new laptop, phone and of course, more work~XD

Before getting into that I had a chance to go back my secondary school - SM Shan Tao (SMST) to have a 'tour'

Really brings back memories as I walk around the school

Even now I feel the warmth of the time we had in secondary school



Chinese Canteen



Malay Canteen



Malay Canteen



Fish Pond (with fish this time~XD)



Upgraded Recycle Room



Behind Dewan (a little bit tidier than before)







Hmm...?



Corridor of Memories







They just have to build water dispenser AFTER I left school-.-"







The place where we get most of the stuffs that we forget to bring



Toilet with CCTV?








Here comes a random stuff...



The difference in 10 years~XD


Now...my new laptop came quite late because the first time I ordered, the laptop was lost in the transit and I had to wait another month for it-.-"

Nevertheless, it's here and I love it:-)


Inspiron 14R and wireless mouse

I finally changed my phone - iPhone 4~

Well I decided to change because it actually helps to cut cost for the family bills especially Streamyx and telephone line

Both the phone and laptop're temporary paid by my sis but still, it's a great blessing from her~thanks sis~

There were some lost also during February...

One of my uncle passed away and it was actually the first funeral of my relative that I attend to

Before this, all the funerals that I attended were church member's or people that I don't know

After the funeral we went to E-west for lunch and after all these years, I just found out that the manager of E-west's my cousin-.-"





Cool tissue arrangement

I also lost a racket...with my favourite colour on it somemore~T_T

This is the second racket that broke before the old one which cost about RM99 (with t-shirt, bag, grip and fixing the 'line' included)


R.I.P

The 2 new rackets that broke after it cost about RM200+ and this one's RM100+ but I didn't manage to use them for more than a year-.-"

I guess I'll be using the old one till it retires, then I'll get a new one

However I finally found out where the 'sweet spot' is;-)

So now I actually enjoy playing badminton more than before

And finally...here comes Nelly~


Lord I thank You for all the blessings You've given me and also all the trials and hardships that I've faced in February because Your Word says in all things, give thanks. Help me not only do it but really thank the Lord from my heart. Lord I need a change of heart that I'll serve You wholeheartedly and willingly - in ministry and work. Thank You Lord in the name of Christ, amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

January~welcoming February~

Wow...didn't know that lots of things can happen in one month... Lots of things to thank the Lord for I was surprised to see the 'changes' in the office after a few days of leave and it really delighted me~XD New sofa in the office This new sofa had been my resting place ever since it was there Nothing like a nice nap after a good meal during lunch:-) Well I didn't mention that I hit into a rubbish truck in my previous posts and spoiled my bumper but I thank God that it's finally replaced and... ...voila! On a Thursday night after CG, we went to The Crossing for yam cha and saw some unusual stuffs and one of them... ...is this-.-" My drink SCS's drink (ppl commented his 'high taste' of tea~XD) Well January's really a new season for me because i'm back to student life again (sort of) I'm in the Moore College External Studies Course and this time it's intensive (3 weeks in a row with 1 week of practical module)

Delight~

I think it's my first time going to such a concert outside of church and it was really an eye-opener Normally I wouldn't wanna participate in these kind of things but for the sake of blogging (partly) I went to enjoy the show and indeed, I enjoyed it! Music Across Borders Held at Dewan Canselor, UMS The hall The hall was actually quite huge and I like the spotlights throughout the whole performance The guys  The ladies Funny sisters See? They started off with a local team of youth choir and then followed by Europe team (I was thinking very hard to figure what their performance was trying to tell us) Local youth choir Team from Europe Hmm... No idea... Yeah... I've used my phone to record some of the performance but I actually used up too much battery on the first part because I didn't know there was a second part (Malaysia Operafest Children's Choir) Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Take some time to watch the videos (though not

The Good Job and Good Bye of Kim Jong-hyun

The recent passing of Kim Jong-Hyun on 18 December 2017, a 27-year-old lead singer of the massively popular K-pop boy band SHINee, shocked the world as much as his worldwide fans.  Jonghyun was the best artist who loved music more than anyone and gave his all on the stage ...I t is heartbreaking to deliver such sad news to the fans who loved him. His "suicide note" (unofficial English translation) can be found online, which seems to express the struggle and sufferings were beyond his limits, hence he decided to end his life. However, discussion about the "suicide note" was ongoing and one of the comments said... As outsiders, we will never know what happened in this man's life. We only saw what he and the SM wanted us to see. At the end of the day, we didn't know Jonghyun nor his suffering. I think that is the worst part. We can be a fans but we shouldn't delude ourselves into thinking we know that person and their life. Other than feeling of